Montgomery, AL, United States
Apr 16, 2021
The candidate will have experience with IT networking and systems experience with responsibilities for installing customer and COTS applications in Solaris/Linux and Microsoft Windows environments. Candidates should have excellent analytical, problem solving, and time management skills, including the ability to follow written documentation instructions, work with minimal supervision and as a member of a team; strong written and verbal communication skills to explain ideas to both management and technical audiences; Demonstrated strong customer service skills; interfaces well with customers, end users, and peers.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or other related technical field
• 5 years of related experience. Additional experience and certifications can substitute the degree requirements
• Secret clearance and Security certification are required
• Strong command of UNIX Commands
• Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
• Knowledgeable of Solaris / Linux
• Knowledge of cloud computing environments (such as AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud) is a plus
• Experience in a DoD environment preferred
• Abreast of the latest industry trends, best practices, and developments in enterprise architecture including such skills/products
Montgomery, Alabama, United States